March 4, 2012

December Showers bring Bridal Showers



In Australia they have a tradition of having a "hen's night" which is like a bachelorette party. For Lani's we first went to a belly dancing place (so cool) and then back to her house for bridal shower games. This shot of me "catching the boquet" makes me laugh every time I see it.It was fun to be part of all her wedding plans and parties!


I threw Lani a bridal shower and it was such a fun night. I had Cameron make a video ahead of time answering questions about he and Lani, which is what my little sister did for me when I got married. Any question she missed she had to put another piece of gum in her mouth, don't be deceived by the picture, she really did get some right too. :)



Good times! I'm a sucker for a wedding. Congratulations (belated) sweet Lani. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best bridal shower. Ever. :D I also love that I have no idea who some of the ppl in the photo are. Oh the Randoms! Haha! Thankyou again!!! X (and wasnt it like five pieces per wrong answer?) I swear I did well! :)