January 22, 2012

Wrapping up November (2010)

This post marks the end of my November 2010 updates. Wow. But hey - if I can get through December quickly I'll only be a year behind. Then again, that December was a very busy one at our house. Phew. Well at least lets wrap up November with a few miscellaneous pictures and thoughts.
Baby Reid's first photograph:

 

The first, but sadly not the last, time that Jaren got into stuff to dump all over the floor. What is it with kids and dumping things out?



The mother of all Boganvillias that we pass on the way to church. It truly is stunning.



My sister-in-law Lani's 21st Bday party - a little Southbank BBQ with a stop at the Max Somebody's Chocolate Restaurant. :)




And last but not least a collection of shots of decorating our Christmas tree for the first time with Jaren (and remember I am pregnant with Reid in these shots.) Goodbye November - you were a good month!





2 comments:

Deamers said...

That bush is pretty, but if you're a year behind, you need to skip things like that.

Leah Aston said...

I know I thought that too, but I already had it in a draft so I just left it. I'm going through my Dec pics right now and hopefully can try to be more selective. But that bush is like 25+ feet tall - it's seriously so cool. :)